Pages - Menu

Monday, May 28, 2012

An Introduction

First and foremost, I am by no means an expert in anything that has to do with homesteading. However, I am a very good learner and I like to read, a lot. The point of this blog is for me to chronicle my family's journey as we move to a life of homesteading and hopefully, self-sufficiency. I know this won't be an easy road, but it is one that my husband and I have decided we need to travel down. We currently live in suburbia America and realize the need for becoming more self-reliant. Although we are still 2-3 years away from moving to a more permanent homestead location, we know that there is plenty we can do now on our little quarter acre to learn and prepare for the bigger challenges that lie ahead. I welcome you to join me in this adventure as I share the things I learn, both good and bad, and perhaps I'll learn a thing or two from you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment